Bank of Sydney has launched its Grant For Good grant programme to provide help to projects, organisations and initiatives that promote social inclusion activities, health and wellbeing, sports and other fields that benefit their communities.
- They’re launching a yearly $20,000 community grant
- Applicants must be registered with the ACNC (Australian charities and Not-for-Profits Commission).
- The organisation has Income Tax Exempt Charity (ITEC) Status and Deductible Gift Recipient (DGR) Item 1 status.
- Efforts to be focused towards helping/directly benefiting local communities/groups and the disadvantaged.
- Receive less than 40% of their income from state, federal or local government funding.
- Have an annual gross revenue of less than $2M.
- Provide most recent financial statements and Annual Information Statement as submitted to the ACNC.
- Organisations and initiatives with direct links to tobacco or alcohol, negative impacts on health or the environment, or associated with risk-taking activities.
- Initiatives that impact the environment negatively.
- Organisations and initiatives that support political causes, candidates, events, legislative lobbying or advocacy.
- Organisations and initiatives supported by conflicting sponsors/significant competitors.
- Organisations and initiatives that are inconsistent with Bank of Sydney’s values and policies.
- Organisations and initiatives that expose Bank of Sydney to reputation or financial risks.
- Organisations and initiatives that conflict with our corporate and/or community Partners.
- Anything else that Bank of Sydney considers inappropriate or not aligned with its business objectives and values.
- Bank of Sydney Community Grant will be given on an annual basis to one successful Applicant. Assessment will be based on merit and how many people will benefit from this Grant.
- Successful Applicants are entitled to re-apply for the Grant for up to three consecutive years.
- Bank of Sydney may stop this Community Grant as deemed appropriate and without any prior notice.
- The Grant will be paid upon the announcement of the successful Applicant.
- Successful Applicant agrees that Bank of Sydney can use their logo/name in marketing activities and promotion related to the Grant. (Such as: Announcement, Social Media Posts, etc.)
- Bank of Sydney may be unable to provide feedback on individual applications. Only finalists will be contacted.
- Successful Applicant will be announced and posted on Bank of Sydney’s website.
- Successful Applicant must not engage in any activity that could negatively impact Bank of Sydney and/or its reputation or business.
For more information, visit https://www.banksyd.com.au/grantforgood#block12525