Deadline: 25 January 2020
The Melinda Gray Ardia Envrionmental Foundation is currently seeking applications for Environmental Curriculum Development Grants to assist educators in the design and implementation of holistic environmental curricula.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
The Foundation seeks to contribute to the development, implementation and/or field testing of environmental curricula that meet the mission, goals and requirements.
Melinda Gray Ardia Envrionmental Foundation
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
Melinda Gray Ardia Envrionmental Foundation (MGAEF) is a non-Profit Private foundation dedicated to increasing environmental education, awarness and responsibility around the globe.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
The mission of grant program is to support educators in developing and implementing holistic environmental curricula that:
- Integrate field activities and classroom teaching, and;
- Incorporate basic ecological principles and problem solving.
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
They have developed grant program with the following goals:
- To empower and encourage students to become involved in solving environmental and social problems;
- To promote thoughtful and appropriate analysis and understanding of the natural world;
- To train students as informed decision makers through the emphasis and application of basic ecological principles.
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.
To be awarded a grant, environmental curricula must:
- Show a holistic approach;
- Strive to synthesize multiple levels of learning (facts, concepts, principles);
- Include experiential integrated learning and problem solving;
- Be founded on basic scientific principles, including hypothesis testing and experimental design;
- Incorporate basic ecological principles and field environmental activities within a primary or secondary school setting;
- Present controversial issues objectively, stressing the development of individual student opinions.
(Ad) Lots of grant opportunities but no idea how to write a proposal to apply for them? We have a huge collection of sample proposals available only for Premium Members. You can view these proposals and even request for download. Get ideas from other successful grantees and write your proposal quickly. Learn more.
The Foundation provide grants of $1500 to educators to develop or implement environmental curricula.
- Any organization is eligible to apply, including schools, non-profits, governmental agencies and others;
- The Melinda Gray Ardia Environmental Foundation is available to everyone regardless of race, gender, religion, national origin, age, handicap, or sexual orientation;
- The only criterion that are required to provide funds to an organization, not to an individual. If applicants are self-employed, they need to find a sponsoring organization;
- They fund organizations across the globe, for example in Tanzania, Kenya, Guatemala, Chile and Bangladesh.
How to Apply
Interested applicants can apply online via given website.
For more information, please visit http://www.mgaef.org/application.htm
(Ad) A massive library of Downloadable Ebooks, covering a range of how-to topics from fundraising, proposal writing, grant listings, donor listings to NGO management. Learn more.