The United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) in collaboration with the Ministry of Youth Affairs is offering grants for Non-profit organization (CSO/NGO/Academia/Foundation to support youth and women businesses.
The main objective of this grant selection process is to identify a suitable nonprofit organization (CSO/NGO/Academia/Foundation) with operational presence and expertise to support 100 youth and women led businesses in Western Area Urban affected by COVID-19. These will be provided with a COVID-19 stimulus packages that will serve as an immediate financial assistance to enable them restart operations and contribute to longer term financial support.
- The total grant amount is US $65,000 which includes direct support to the project targeted 100 youth and women affected businesses and administrative overheads of not more than 10%.
- The grant is not able to fund provision of direct services or operating/running costs unrelated to proposed activities as outlined in this call.
- The grants must be executed within a period of not more than one and half months.
- Non-profit organizations (CSO/NGO/Academia/Foundation)
- Eligible Organizations should have proven experience in the proposed area of programming for the grant. Experience of managing projects with similar scope is required.
- Organizations should have operational presence in the targeted area – Western Area Urban.
- Organizations should be registered in accordance with the legal requirements of the Government of Sierra Leone
- Organizations may submit joint proposals as coalitions. In this case, main applicants must provide support letters from relevant co-applicants specifying their respective role. In case of joint proposals, the main applicant shall have proven experience in the proposed area of programming for the grant.
For more information, visit https://procurement-notices.undp.org/view_notice.cfm?notice_id=91152