The Greater Worcester Community Foundation, through its Community Grant Program, seeks to provide operational and/or programmatic support to nonprofit organizations working to create a more inclusive, equitable and vibrant Greater Worcester community.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
- A commitment to the elimination of systemic racism and racial disparities.
- Methods focused on promoting access and inclusion.
- Impactful, evidence-based, culturally-responsive work grounded in experience, data and/or research.
- Collaborative and intersectional practices.
- Outcomes that are clearly articulated and measurable.
- Decision making that includes community voice.
- An authentic relationship to the community/ies in which they are engaged.
- Demonstrated organizational capacity and fiscal responsibility.
- Applicants must be 501(c)(3) public charities serving Worcester or the cities and towns of Worcester County.
- Organizations located in the Greater Worcester area, engaging local partners or building local capacity, will be preferred.
- Projects that are not incorporated as independent organizations must apply through an established nonprofit as fiscal agent.
- Public agencies, municipal departments, and houses of worship are not typically eligible to receive Community Grants.
- At the conclusion of the grant term, grantees are expected to submit a progress report.
- For collaborative projects, only one application will be accepted.
For more information, visit https://www.greaterworcester.org/Grants/Grant-Opportunities/Community-Grant-Program