The Skaggs Foundation is seeking applications for its Helping Hands Grant Program to address an identified community health need as defined through local assessments and based on pertinent data.
- Eligible applicants can apply for $1,000—$5,000.
- All awards are for one year only.
- Program must be health and wellness focused
- Serve Stone and/or Taney County residents
- Eligible applicants must have a 501c3 status, or be a school or government agency
- Small agencies, organizations without a 501c3 designation, or a coalition may apply with a fiscal agent
- Priority will be given to programs that are collaborative and address a top identified health need. These include:
- Access to care.
- Child and family safety
- Dental care
- Mental health
- Healthy lifestyles
- Substance abuse
For more information, visit https://skaggsfoundation.org/grant-info/