As a part of the Inclusive Citizenship project, HL-Senteret is currently inviting applications for the grants to support production of short films and videos and other online tools to be used in education on issues of inter-faith understanding and coexistence.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
- Projects can be funded up to a maximum of 5,000 Euros.
- Projects must be implemented between September and December 2020.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
To be considered applicants must:
- Have an organisational bank account.
- Be committed to peaceful resolution of conflict and must not be engaged in or support in any way violent activity
- Be committed to involving different ethnic and/or religious communities in your broader activities.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
Project Selection Criteria
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
- Innovative projects that pilot new approaches to promoting inter-faith understanding and co-existance by using audio-visual and online tools.
- Clear project objectives with concrete outcomes & outputs.
- Clearly justified budget that represents value for money.
- Clearly identified target beneficiaries and plan to reach those beneficiaries and advocacy targets effectively.
- Projects that include vulnerable groups and are gender inclusive in project implementation and/or organisational structure.
- Projects that encourage effective collaboration with other CSOs.
For more information, visit https://www.inclusive-citizenship.no/grants-for-inter-faith-projects/