The Community Foundation of Macon County is currently seeking applications for the Impact100 Grant Program 2020. Through the Impact100 Grant Program, the Community Foundation of Macon County aims to build community capacity and support individual and community well-being.
- The 2020 funding focus is social justice and inclusion.
- Total amount of funding available: $100,000
- Minimum grant amount: $2,500
- Maximum grant amount per organization: $20,000
- They prioritize organizations that demonstrate a commitment to racial and economic equity.
- They are looking for organizations/programs that engage, mobilize and service people of color and low-income individuals.
- Innovative organizations/projects offering creative solutions without duplicating other efforts and/or support for gaps in existing programs.
- Provide evidence of sound management and administration.
- Document capacity to mobilize resources including financial support, in-kind support, partnerships and volunteers to sustain programs where appropriate.
- Demonstrate organizational expertise in delivering quality programs and services.
Preference in funding is given to programs and organizations that assist and impact the following:
- People of color
- Youth and young adults of color ages 11-24 years old
- People who have been incarcerated
- Vulnerable and marginalized populations
- Families with low incomes and very low incomes.
- The hosting organization/agency must be located in and have a governing board in Macon County, Illinois.
- Have 501(c) 3 status from the Internal Revenue Service or be a qualified charitable, religious or government organization.
- An organization must have been in existence for at least two years (based on the date of IRS determination letter) and have achieved a record of effective service and sustainability.
- Organization must be located in Macon County, Illinois.
For more information, visit https://www.maconcountygives.org/impact100