The InnovAgroWoMed has launched the applications for sub-grants to finance women’s projects in the agri-food sector.
The aim of providing them with sustainable and decent job opportunities and strengthening women’s entrepreneurship in the agri-food sector.
- The overall objective of this call for sub-grants is to support the creation of new companies and innovative initiatives that will be financially supported by the InnovAgroWoMed project.
- To achieve this, sub-grants will be provided to women residing in the targeted areas of the project – the provinces of Beja and Medenine – to develop Launching and implementing the establishment of a new company or new commercial project in the agri-food sector.
- The sub-grants plan will be implemented with the specific objectives to support – roughly -:
- At least 6 innovative entrepreneurship initiatives in the field of dairy and cheese production or the valorization of marine fisheries products
- Maximum amount: 48000 Tunisian.
Activities and Procedures
- Actions/activities that can be funded under this call are:
- Create new activities;
- Purchase of equipment and machinery; – My sincere provider of consulting services
- Training and development of a team – Selecting and contracting with suppliers;
- It must be accomplished in a preamble or civilian manner
- The period of implementation of the sub-grant cannot exceed 15 December 2022, and in the event of an extension of the duration of the InnovAgroWoMed project, the period of implementation of the sub-grant can be extended accordingly.
- To be Eligible for the grant, an applicant must: – be a woman – a natural person – or a group of women; She must be between 18 and 45 years old at the time of application
- It is based in one of the project areas, i.e. the two states of civilians and Obaja – It signs the commitment document to provide co-financing at 13% and commits to establishing a new company, if it is granted the sub-grant – See Annex C Title: Commitment document, document
For more information, visit https://www.enicbcmed.eu/innovagrowomed-tunisia-launches-sub-grants-finance-womens-projects-agri-food-sector