Deadline: 1 June 2018
International Visegrad Fund is currently inviting applications for its Visegrad Grants to support regional partnerships among NGOs and civil society organizations, public institutions and municipalities, private companies and nonprofit organizations as well as education and research centers that contribute to cooperation in the Visegrad region.
- Culture and Common Identity
- Education and Capacity Building
- Innovation, R&D, Entrepreneurship
- Democratic Values and the Media
- Public Policy and Institutional Partnership
- Regional Development, Environment and Tourism
- Social Development
- Any legal entity worldwide, with preference given to applicants from the V4 countries, can apply for support within the Visegrad Grants.
- Consortium of organizations of which 3 or more are based in different Visegrad countries
- All types of non-governmental, civil society organizations (CSOs); municipalities and local governments; schools, higher education institutions; research and scientific bodies and public institutions are eligible as lead partner (applicant) and partners in the consortia
- Private entrepreneurs, companies with a legal entity, but only in areas not connected to their every-day business activity.
How to Apply
Applicants must apply online via given website.
For more information, please visit Visegrad Grants.