Deadline: 14 December 2018
The Karl Kahane Foundation is accepting applications for its grant program to help people to create a dignified and peaceful living environment for themselves and their neighbors.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
The Karl Kahane Foundation was established in 1991 by the late Karl Kahane as an independent, privately funded, non-political and non-religious charitable foundation, and is based in Switzerland.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
Based on current events, funding in 2019 will be focussed on the following three themes:
- Accessibility: Allowing people with impairments access to everything society has to offer.
- Social Mobility: Providing young people with inclusive and innovative education, thereby fostering self-sufficiency.
- Migration/Integration: Offering migrants a chance to be part of inclusive communities and providing equal access to health care, education and social welfare.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
- The foundation currently have a focus on projects in the following regions:
- They do not consider applications from individuals or for projects in the fields of culture, art, nature and sports.
Important dates for applicants applying for funding in 2019:
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
- October 29th, 2018– Application period starts
- December 14th, 2018– Deadline for First-Step applications
- January 18th, 2019– Application period ends
- Early April 2019– Applicants can expect a final decision
- Late May 2019– Grantees can expect funds
How to Apply
- They only accept applications submitted through their online forms.
- All forms must be submitted in English language.
Eligible Countries: Albania, Andorra, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Serbia, Montenegro, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Ukraine, United Kingdom, Algeria, Bahrain, Cyprus, Egypt, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Oman, Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Tunisia, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, Yemen
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.
For more information, please visit https://www.kahanefoundation.org/funding/