Deadline: 14 December 2018
The Karl Kahane Foundation is accepting applications for its grant program to help people to create a dignified and peaceful living environment for themselves and their neighbors.
The Karl Kahane Foundation was established in 1991 by the late Karl Kahane as an independent, privately funded, non-political and non-religious charitable foundation, and is based in Switzerland.
Based on current events, funding in 2019 will be focussed on the following three themes:
- Accessibility: Allowing people with impairments access to everything society has to offer.
- Social Mobility: Providing young people with inclusive and innovative education, thereby fostering self-sufficiency.
- Migration/Integration: Offering migrants a chance to be part of inclusive communities and providing equal access to health care, education and social welfare.
- The foundation currently have a focus on projects in the following regions:
- They do not consider applications from individuals or for projects in the fields of culture, art, nature and sports.
Important dates for applicants applying for funding in 2019:
- October 29th, 2018– Application period starts
- December 14th, 2018– Deadline for First-Step applications
- January 18th, 2019– Application period ends
- Early April 2019– Applicants can expect a final decision
- Late May 2019– Grantees can expect funds
How to Apply
- They only accept applications submitted through their online forms.
- All forms must be submitted in English language.
Eligible Countries: Albania, Andorra, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Serbia, Montenegro, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Ukraine, United Kingdom, Algeria, Bahrain, Cyprus, Egypt, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Oman, Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Tunisia, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, Yemen
For more information, please visit https://www.kahanefoundation.org/funding/