The Northern New York Community Foundation is accepting applications for its Kenneth V. and Jeannette Remp Sawyer Community Fund to support programs, projects, and initiatives designed to broadly impact, and enhance the quality of life in the communities of Boonville, Constableville, and Westernville in perpetuity. Mr. and Mrs. Sawyer were passionate about the quality of life in their community.
They participated in many community events and activities over the years and also served on local boards and committees. They believed that contributing to the community with meaningful acts of philanthropy is integral to a fulfilling life.
- Human/social needs
- Cultural activities
- Historic preservation, and related activities
- Community building/special events
- Recreational needs/activitie
- Youth development activities
- Quality of life activities/projects
- Educational programs.
- Up to a total of $50,000 is available for this grant application.
- Grant applications are reviewed four times each year. Grant requests of $5,000 or less may be approved at the committee level.
To apply for this grant opportunity, your request is required to:
- Serve and enhance the quality of life for citizens residing in the communities of Boonville, Constableville, and Westernville.
- The Northern New Community Foundation stewards a variety of competitive grant programs that are open to eligible tax-exempt, 501(c)(3) nonprofit organizations.
For more information, visit https://www.nnycf.org/grants/grant-information/