The Cheshire Community Foundation is seeking applications for its Knutsford Fund – Small Grants Programme.
The overall Impact that the Foundation is aiming to achieve in Knutsford is as follows:
- To improve mental health and wellbeing – particularly at an early intervention stage
- To tackle poverty and disadvantage for people of all ages
- To build stronger communities
- To increase education skills and employment opportunities
- Minimum/maximum: £1-£2000 to be spent over one year or less.
- Priority activities for the fund (agreed in consultation with a range of community groups and stakeholders in Knutsford) are those which:–
- Support lonely, disabled, disadvantaged and vulnerable people of all ages – who lack access to volunteering opportunities, employment and skills support, regular transport, befriending services, peer support, social activities and key public services and who want to feel more valued and improve their overall mental health and wellbeing.
- With particular emphasis on supporting:-
- Disadvantaged and vulnerable people affected by the covid-19 outbreak
- Lonely isolated older men
- New mums
- Young people
- Carers (of all ages)
- The geography of the fund will cover projects supporting beneficiaries in the four Knutsford wards of Nether, Norbury Booths, Over and Bexton and extend to the rural areas surrounding Knutsford town – including Tabley, Lower Peover, Tatton, Ollerton and Chelford where people rely on services delivered in Knutsford.
For more information, visit http://cheshirecommunityfoundation.org.uk/apply-for-funding/#grant2