The La Caixa Foundation is seeking applications for its Housing for Social Inclusion Program that contributes to overcoming current residential challenges in the most vulnerable groups, and to promote residential inclusion and independent living through comprehensive person-centered intervention programs, to promote empowerment and personal autonomy.
Housing is one of the fundamental pillars on which to build a full autonomous life. Also, in vulnerable situation due to disability or mental health disorder, support is needed specific to access a residential resource and facilitate that people can develop a process of full autonomy.
Areas of Action
- Transition programs to independent living for people with disabilities or mental disorders.
- Temporary residential resources for people in the process of social inclusion.
- Temporary residential resources for young people in a situation of emancipation and / or transition to adult life.
- The requested projects must have duration of 12 months and may be presented as projects:
- Individual: the amount requested may not exceed € 40,000.
- Partnerships: the amount requested may not exceed € 60,000.
- The amount requested may not exceed 75% of the total cost of the project. In the event that the project is selected, the entity agrees to contribute at least 25% of the total cost of the project according to the budget presented, regardless of the amount of aid granted.
- In the case of corporate foundations, the amount requested may not exceed 50% of the total cost of the project and the entity agrees to contribute at least 50% of the total cost of the project according to the budget presented.
- The entities that will be able to present themselves to the call are:
- Non-profit entities
- Entities of the social economy whose statutes explicitly state, among the stated purposes, that its main objective is social interest or social cohesion
- Public administrations or entities that are part of the public sector
- The requirements for entities, both managers and partnerships, are:
- Be accredited in the new application of calls for proposals.foundationlacaixa.org and designate to a person responsible for the project.
- Be registered in the corresponding administrative registry, have the domicile in Spain and develop the project presented in Spain.
- Have your own NIF.
- Have statutes (this requirement does not apply in the case of public administrations or entities that are part of the public sector) and have been in business for at least one year, from its constitution
- In the case of delegations, they may present themselves independently as long as they prove their autonomy, formal, functional and organic. To do this, they must:
- Be recognized by the parent entity and have a minimum operating age as one year delegation.
- Have autonomous operation with respect to the parent entity, with its own structure and body of self-government.
- Have its own budget differentiated from the parent entity
For more information, visit https://fundacionlacaixa.org/en/social-calls-housing-social-inclusion