The Los Alamos Community Foundation (LACF) is currently inviting applications for the Youth Sports Grants Program.
This grant is funded by the Los Alamos Community Youth Sports Endowment established by Paul and Jill Cook to benefit youth sports in Los Alamos.
Endowment earnings from the fund are directed to organizations that serve youth sports in the community through an annual competitive grant process.
The public is invited to contribute to the fund, to help grow the impact it is able to have on the youth.
- Grant range up to $1,200.
- The Los Alamos Community Foundation invites grant applications from 501(c)(3) organizations in Los Alamos County
- Organizations are invited to apply for funding for projects that build leadership skills in youth through achievement in competitive team sports.
- Youth served by the program must be located in Los Alamos County and/or attend Los Alamos public schools and be between the ages of 5-18 years old.
- Please complete all required fields and upload attachments.
- The organization requesting support needs to be a registered and active 501(c)(3) and/or provide a fiscal sponsor.
- Unless otherwise specified, grant cycles are open to nonprofit organizations located in Los Alamos County.
- Funds awarded should be utilized in full within one year of funds receipt.
- Grant recipients will be required to submit a report to the foundation within 13 months of receiving a grant.
- The Los Alamos Community Foundation does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, age, sexual orientation, or national origin. Applicants must hold similar standards.
For more information, visit https://www.losalamoscf.org/apply-for-youth-sports-grants/