The Michael Cornish Charitable Trust is pleased to invite charities and not-for-profit organizations for its grant program for a specific project.
The Michael Cornish Charitable Trust is a grant-making charitable organization. The trust was founded by Michael Cornish in 2005; the present trustees are Michael, Harriet Cornish, and Richard Vigar. The Trust Administrator is Phillipa Cridland.
They support organizations that work in the following areas:
- General Charitable Purposes;
- Children/ Young People;
- Disabled / Disabilities;
- Economic/ Community Development;
- Amateur Sport;
- Advancement of Health or Saving of Lives.
- They support charities and not-for-profits throughout the UK. Individual applications will only be considered in exceptional circumstances.
- Applications are reviewed quarterly in March, June, September and December.
- Once you submit an application you will receive an email confirming the date your application will be reviewed.
- They will confirm the outcome of your application within 30 days of the given review date.
How to Apply
- Before you can apply for charity funding you will need to register an account. This account will be registered using your name and email address.
- You will also need to provide your charity name, charity number (if applicable) and a contact address. You must enter a valid charity number if you have one.
- Each application is linked to your charity name and number as well as the account contact name, this allows you to register an account for a charity that may have been registered previously by another fundraiser.
- From your account dashboard you will be able to edit your account details.
- Once you have registered you can submit new applications from your account.
- You will need to enter an application title, a short description and a detailed description for your application.
- You can upload multiple supporting documents such as project plans and current funding estimates. Acceptable formats include pdf, doc, and docx, and you are restricted to 5mb per application.
- You can save applications until you are ready to submit them, however when you submitted an application for review you will no longer be able to edit it.
- You can view your previous submitted applications on your account page.
- Applications are reviewed quarterly by the Trustees, taking into consideration the eligibility and purpose of each application.
For more information, visit https://www.michaelcornishcharity.org.uk/about