The Community Foundation of Greater Memphis is seeking applications for its Mid-South Covid-19 Regional Response Fund Grants Program to stabilize nonprofits who are directly responding to the target populations most impacted by the consequences of the COVID-19 outbreak in the Mid-South region.
- The elderly, youth, homeless LGBTQ+ youth, Black trans people, other high-risk populations;
- Low-income families;
- Residents who are food insecure;
- Residents who are housing insecure;
- Residents who have no medical insurance or who are underinsured;
- Residents who will experience a loss in household income due to interruptions in work and lack access to sick days;
- Teens and young adults ages 16-24 who are neither working nor in school;
- Immigrants and refugees; and
- Communities of Color.
- Total funding available is $2,300,000.
- Grants will be general operating funds up to $50,000 for nonprofits providing immediate services.
- Eligible organizations must be a 501(c)(3) nonprofit agency or under fiscal sponsorship of a 501(c)3, operating in West Tennessee, northern Mississippi, and/or eastern Arkansas, and permitted by the Tennessee Secretary of State to solicit funds.
- Applicants must also have a LIVEGIVEmidsouth.org organizational profile in progress at the time of application submission and must have a published or updated LIVEGIVEmidsouth.org profile by the grant award date.
- The Community Foundation will provide training and support to each organization building a profile.
For more information, visit https://www.cfgm.org/COVIDgrants#