The Children’s Trust Fund (CTF) is Missouri’s foundation for child abuse prevention. CTF was created by the Missouri General Assembly in 1983 as a 501c(3) non-profit organization whose purpose is to prevent and/or alleviate child abuse and neglect.
- Up to $250,000 is available for State Fiscal Year 2021 to support eligible communities.
- Proposals will only be considered for interventions targeting zip codes with high rates or counts of child sexual abuse reports.
- Special consideration will be given to proposals targeting zip codes with high rates and high counts of child sexual abuse reports.
- Full county efforts, or efforts extending beyond the zip codes with high rates or counts, will be considered but must be well justified.
- CTF will prioritize proposals using a public health approach.
- Proposals with multiple, different, complementary interventions that involve collaboration between key community partners such as schools, churches, medical providers (particularly SAFE CARE providers), community-based organizations and local government are highly encouraged.
For more information, visit https://ctf4kids.org/program-partners/ctf-funding-opportunities/