Are you a Montgomery County nonprofit whose work for community would benefit from a grant? If yes, then apply now for the Montgomery County Community Foundation’s Unrestricted Grant and COVID-19 Operating Support Grant.
The Montgomery County Community Foundation (MCCF) builds bridges to support the future of Montgomery County.
Areas of granting are:
- Arts & Culture
- Community Development
- Human Services and
- With a current emphasis on Early Childhood Education
Who can apply?
- Grant applications will be accepted from any new or existing nonprofit organization in Montgomery County.
- These organizations must be a tax-exempt organization whose purposes are described in Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Service Code. Grant applications will also be accepted from local governmental entities, such as the three Montgomery County school corporations,
- for charitable purposes. If an organization has received funding from MCCF in the past, all post-grant reporting requirements must be current (not past- due) before an organization is eligible to submit a new request.
MCCF will consider all requests fairly and impartially. Grants will ordinarily be made for one (1) year only. An organization must spend all grant funds as described in the grant proposal. Unused funds must be returned within one (1) year unless an extension is requested in writing, and approved by MCCF.
In consideration of COVID-19 hardships:
- Agencies with current unrestricted grants may request to use them for general operating by submitting a request in writing, outlining the rationale.
- Agencies may apply for both a COVID-19 Operating Support Grant and an Unrestricted Grant in 2021, providing Post Grant Reports are up to date.
- COVID-19 Operating Support requests will be a strong priority.
For more information, visit https://www.mccf-in.org/unrestricted-grant-cycle