The Ministry of Finance National Planning and Trade in collaboration with the National Grants Committee invites eligible not-for-profit, non-governmental organisations to submit project proposals for financial support under the 2023 Notional Grant Funding Scheme. This scheme targets projects geared towards the Seychelles Notional Development Strategic Plan.
The six key pillars are:
- People at the Center of Development
- Social Cohesion
- Innovative Economy
- Economic Transformation and
- Sustainable and Resilient Environment
- No Poverty
- Zero Hunger
- Good Health and Well-being
- Quality Education
- Gender Equality
- Clean Water and Sanitation
- Affordable and Clean Energy
- Decent Work and Economic Growth
- Industry, Innovation and Infrastructure
- Reduced Inequality
- Sustainable Cities and Communities
- Responsible Consumption and Production
- Climate Action
- Life Below Water
- Life on Land
- Peace and Justice Strong Institutions
- Partnerships to achieve the Goal
- Category 1: Budget up to SCR 200,000 (to be disbursed in two (2) installments).
- Category 2: Budget between SCR 200,000 up to SCR 750,000 (to be disbursed by three installments).
- The minimum grant amount is SCR 100,000 and maximum SCR 750,000.
In order to be eligible for a national grant, organisations applying for funding must:
- Be legally registered under the Registration of Associations Act as not-for-profit, nongovernmental entities;
- Have operated in the Seychelles for a minimum of one year;
- Be financially accountable and possess certified audited financial statements for 2021
For more information, visit https://mof.egov.sc/NationalGrant