Deadline: 15 July 2016
The National Institutes of Mental Health (NIMH) is seeking applications for Research Partnerships for Scaling Up Mental Health Interventions and to address implementation questions facing World Bank designated low- and middle-income countries (LMICs) in their efforts to scale up sustainable, evidence-based mental health interventions and thereby eliminate the mental health treatment gap for children, women, and men.
The objective is to stimulate and support research partnerships that will (a) conduct implementation research aligned with LMIC efforts to scale up sustainable, evidence-based mental health interventions and thereby close the mental health treatment gap, and (b) build and sustain capacity in LMICs to conduct implementation research and use science-based methods and information to develop mental health policies and programs.
- East Asia and the Pacific
- Europe and Central Asia
- Latin America and the Caribbean
- Middle East and North Africa
- South Asia
- Sub-Saharan Africa
Funding Information: Application budgets are limited to $500,000 direct costs per year.
- Higher Education Institutions
- Public/State Controlled Institutions of Higher Education
- Private Institutions of Higher Education
- Nonprofits Other Than Institutions of Higher Education
- Nonprofits with 501(c)(3) IRS Status (Other than Institutions of Higher Education)
- Nonprofits without 501(c)(3) IRS Status (Other than Institutions of Higher Education)
- For-Profit Organizations
- Small Businesses
- For-Profit Organizations (Other than Small Businesses)
- State Governments
- County Governments
- City or Township Governments
- Special District Governments
- Indian/Native American Tribal Governments (Federally Recognized)
- Indian/Native American Tribal Governments (Other than Federally Recognized)
- Eligible Agencies of the Federal Government
- U.S. Territory or Possession
- Independent School Districts
- Public Housing Authorities/Indian Housing Authorities
- Native American Tribal Organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments)
- Faith-based or Community-based Organizations
- Regional Organizations
- Foreign Institutions
- Non-domestic (non-U.S.) Entities (Foreign Institutions) are not eligible to apply.
- Non-domestic (non-U.S.) components of U.S. Organizations are not eligible to apply.
- Foreign components, as defined in the NIH Grants Policy Statement, are allowed.
How to Apply
Interested applicants must submit their applications electronically via given website.
Eligible Country: United States
For more information, please visit this link.