The Natural Resources Conservation Service (NRCS), an agency under the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA), in the South Carolina, is seeking proposals from partners to develop watershed assessment plans to support the National Water Quality Initiative through the Environmental Quality Incentives Program (EQIP).
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
- Upper Four Hole Swamp -0305020501 – (Orangeburg/Calhoun)
- Lower Four Hole Swamp – 0305020503 – (Orangeburg/Dorchester)
- Three and Twenty Creek -0306010107 – (Anderson/Pickens)
- Three Creeks-Great Pee Dee – 0304020108 – (Marlboro/Darlington)
- Upper South Fork Edisto River -0305020401- (Aiken/Edgefield)
- The total amount of Federal funding the agency expects to award through this opportunity is $250,000.
- Project should be three years in duration. Applicants should plan their project based on a project start date of September 15, 2020.
For more information, visit https://www.grants.gov/web/grants/view-opportunity.html?oppId=327990