The Harcourts Foundation Grants Programme is now open for applications.
- The advancement of social and community welfare in New Zealand
- The relief of poverty in New Zealand
- The care, support and protection of the aged, children, and young people and people with disability in New Zealand
- The promotion of community development to enhance social and economic participation in New Zealand
- The promotion and fostering of art and culture in New Zealand
- The promotion of education in New Zealand including the establishment and support of schools, universities and other educational establishments
- The provision of facilities for the education of pupils of schools, universities or other education establishments
- They have a clear focus on providing grants to reputable community-based organisations which need funding for projects and initiatives designed to benefit as many people as possible.
- They will prioritise applications that demonstrate that their grant will have the widest community impact.
- Please do not submit funding requests for:
- Individual needs – such as salaries and wages. The focus is on supporting as many people as possible within the communities
- Administrative or operational costs
- Overseas or other travel costs
- Religious, political, or hobby causes or activities
- Marketing/advertising (i.e. printing, clothing)
- The purpose for which the funds are sought doesn’t fit into the Foundation’s objectives.
For more information, visit Harcourts Foundation.