(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
This call for proposals invites knowledge institutions and other interested parties to participate in living lab research projects focusing on improving the economic resilience of economically vulnerable women in the Netherlands. The consortia will work in an inter- and transdisciplinary manner across the entire knowledge chain. Applications must be written in Dutch.
Priority will be given to the economic independence of women with a large distance to the labour market. The programme focuses on the entire ecosystem around the following three groups of economically vulnerable women:
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
- Women on unemployment benefit
- Women with insufficient income from paid work
- Women without unemployment benefit and without paid work
In this call, the NWA encourages research in the form of living Labs. A living lab is a real-life setting that is suitable for carrying out research and experiments. From these living labs an overarching consortium will be formed in the autumn.
In view of the importance of obtaining insight into the aforementioned system issues as well as providing concrete action perspectives and the assessment of these, an effort will be made to form a consortium in which three substantively different living labs provide the basis for the research.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
This overarching consortium will form the connection between systemic research and practice in a real-life setting and will examine the scalability of the action perspectives.
It focuses on the entire ecosystem around economically vulnerable women, whereby the results must be traceable to three main policy groups:
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
- Women on benefits
- Women with insufficient income from paid work
- Women without benefits and without paid work
A total budget of € 2,865 million is available for this call for proposals. Three living labs are financed in one overarching project. A maximum of € 620,000 is available per living lab. The remaining budget is reserved for umbrella activities.
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.
There is first a pre-selection for this NWA call (phase 1). Interested consortia submit a proposal for a living lab using the application form. A maximum of three living labs will be selected from the submitted proposals for the next phase. In this second phase, the three living labs are integrated into one subsidy application for a joint consortium. This consortium submits the full application.
(Ad) Lots of grant opportunities but no idea how to write a proposal to apply for them? We have a huge collection of sample proposals available only for Premium Members. You can view these proposals and even request for download. Get ideas from other successful grantees and write your proposal quickly. Learn more.
They distinguish four categories of participants in a consortium:
- Secretariat / main applicant: Researchers from various knowledge institutions can act as main applicant of a living lab (phase 1) or lead party of the consortium (phase 2).
- Applicant (s): An applicant is a participant in the consortium and receives funding from the lead party.
- Co-financier (s) (only in phase 2): Co-financing is not compulsory, but organizations may contribute to a project in cash and / or in kind. Secretaries and applicants cannot be a co-financier. Co-financiers do not receive a grant from NWO.
- Cooperation partners: Cooperation partners are social parties that are closely involved in the implementation of the research and / or the knowledge utilization. Cooperation partners do not receive a grant from NWO, but are of great importance for the implementation and practical implementation of the research.
For more information, visit https://www.nwo.nl/en/news-and-events/news/2020/05/nwo-launches-new-nwa-call-economic-resilience-of-women.html