The Palmer Community Foundation (PCF), an Affiliate of The Alaska Community Foundation (ACF), is seeking applications for its 2021 Grant Program to support projects that enhance the quality of life for Palmer area residents, addressing immediate needs while working toward long-term improvements.
Grants support a broad range of community needs, including but not limited to health and wellness, education, the great outdoors, arts and culture, and community development. The Foundation seeks projects that have the potential to impact a broad range of residents and show collaboration with other organizations.
- The Palmer Community Foundation (PCF), an Affiliate of The Alaska Community Foundation (ACF), seeks applications from qualified, tax-exempt 501(c)(3) organizations (or equivalents, such as Tribal entities, schools, and faith-based organizations) that support charitable organizations and programs in the Palmer area.
- Grants may support a broad range of community needs, including, but not limited to: health and wellness, education, the great outdoors, arts and culture, and community development.
Important Notes for Grantees
- Required Online Grant Agreement: If awarded, grantees must complete an online grant agreement.
- Grant Project/Program Timeline: Grant projects/programs must be completed within one year of the award date unless the PCF Advisory Board approves a timeline extension for your awarded project/program. Extensions must be requested prior to the grant report due date.
- Required Grant Report: A grant report is due within one year of the grant award date. Grant reports are submitted online. All due dates, grant agreements, and grant reports are found within the online grants system.
- Overdue Grant Report(s): If you are a grantee and have any overdue grant reports for previous grant awards from ACF and/or its Affiliate community foundations, you must complete a final grant report for those previous awards before your organization is eligible to be considered for any current or future grant opportunities from ACF and/or its Affiliate community foundations.
For more information, visit https://palmercf.org/grants/