The Park County Community Foundation is seeking applications for its Community Grants to provide support for community projects or general operating costs. Proposed projects should be for the benefit of Park County residents.
Funding will be prioritized for community issues identified in the We Will visioning process. They will:
- Continually strive to improve the well-being of all residents.
- Support the development of diverse and viable economic opportunities consistent with the character of the community.
- Support good solutions that address affordability for all who choose to live and work there.
- Embrace and nurture the sense of community.
- Remain one of the most beautiful places to live on earth.
Applicants must be:
- A qualified 501(c)(3) organization, or have a fiscal sponsor that is a 501(c)(3) organization.
- A public entity located in Park County or with projects and programs in Park County, Montana.
- Current on any grant reports due to the Park County Community Foundation for previous funding cycles.
For more information, visit https://www.pccf-montana.org/for-nonprofits/apply-for-a-grant/grant-programs.html