Applications are now open for the Paynesville Area Community Foundation Grant Program to help build the community in bringing about a lasting, positive change in the Paynesville area.
PACF is looking to provide leadership and financial support that builds a community partnership in order to advance the project or initiatives.
- Education – Grants will be made to support education; especially K-12 and after-school programs.
- Social Services – Grants will be made to support and strengthen families, children, and youth.
- Arts and Culture – Grants will be made to support activities that generate an appreciation of diverse cultures and that enhance and improve cultural opportunities.
- Civic – Grants will be made to support activities that build, promote, and preserve communities.
- Recreational – Grants will be made to support and promote recreation.
- Health – Grants will be made to support health education, physical and mental health, and activities that reduce abuse and violence.
- Funding Amount Range: $1,000-$20,000.
- Make a sustainable positive impact in the community.
- Build or support collaborative efforts and involve other community partners such as other nonprofits, government entities, businesses, and citizen groups.
- Are likely to make a difference in the quality of life and have the potential to inspire additional investments in the community.
- Projects/Programs that support diversity, inclusion, and equity.
- Eligible organizations: 501c3 nonprofit organizations, schools, or government entities.
- Geographic Area: Serves the Paynesville Area School District area.
For more information, visit https://www.communitygiving.org/grant/paynesville-area-community-foundation-grant/24