The P&G Alumni Foundation is seeking applications from organisations to improve quality of life by economically empowering individuals in need to achieve greater financial independence and economic well-being for themselves, their families and their communities around the world.
The Foundation plans to facilitate communication and the sharing of best practices among Alumni actively involved in any philanthropic endeavors.
The Foundation invests in programing that contributes toward real employment including:
- Job skills development & vocational training.
- Business-related skills education & training.
- Entrepreneurial or business ventures viable in local communities.
Through collaboration, the P&G Alumni Foundation plans to develop a web-based means to enable Alumni committed to charitable and philanthropic causes to share success models, seek answers to challenges and replicate best practices.
The Foundation accepts grant requests from tax-exempt 501(c)(3) organizations in the U.S. and from charitable equivalents outside the U.S. subject to the following eligibility requirements:
- Your mission and the project or program seeking funding must be strongly aligned with the Foundation’s mission of economically empowering those in need.
- Your proposal must demonstrate how it contributes toward sustainable employment opportunities (e.g., job skills development, vocational training, business-related skills education & training, entrepreneurial or business ventures, etc.) and how you will measure results.
- One or more P&G Alums must be actively and meaningfully involved with the charitable organization for a minimum of one year.
- The charitable organization must be in existence for a minimum of two fiscal years and provide financial statements upon request.
- Grants are annual awards and limited to one-year commitments.
For more information, visit https://pgalumnifoundation.org/2022-grant-process/