PNC Program Grants, underwritten by the PNC Foundation, provide merit-based grants to organizations in the St. Louis bi-state area providing arts and arts education programs that address community needs.
The PNC Foundation’s priority is to form partnerships with community-based nonprofit organizations in to enhance educational opportunities, with an emphasis on early childhood education, and to promote the growth of communities through economic development initiatives such as arts and art education. The Arts and Education Council believes a region rich with arts and cultural experiences is critical to creating and sustaining vibrant communities.
The Arts and Education Council’s Elements of a Vibrant Community provides focus for A&E’s community investments, strategic program initiatives, and practices of equity, inclusion, and accessibility. By requiring our grantees, collaborators, and partners to expand impact, equity, access, and sustainability, the objective of the Elements will be realized according to the following:
- Foster Innovation and Creativity;
- Energize Communities; Forge Connections;
- Inspire Youth and Engage Minds;
- Build Bridges Between Cultures;
- Enrich Lives; Increase Fun.
- Grant amounts available range from $2,500 to $5,000.
To be eligible for a PNC Program Grant, organizations must meet all the following criteria:
- The organization (or the entity for which it is a part of) must:
- Be an IRS Section 501(c)(3) non-profit in good standing in the state of Missouri or Illinois,
- The organization’s annual operating budget does not exceed $499,999.
- Have a diverse board of directors,
- Operate under a reasonable, board-approved budget (fiscal health will be considered in funding decisions.) PNC Program Grants will not be made to reduce or eliminate accumulated deficits, or to fund capital campaigns.
- Provide accurate and detailed financial statements reflecting activity for the most recently completed fiscal year and the current year projections.
- The focus of the program must be arts or arts education (outreach) related.
- The organization must not have received a PNC Arts Alive Grant for the 2021-2023 funding period.
For more information, visit https://keeparthappening.org/what-we-do/grants/pnc-program-grants/apply-pnc-program-grant