The National Agency of the Czech Republic “Czech Republic Development Cooperation” is launching a call for submissions of short-term local projects for the year 2021.
- The objective of this call for project submission for short-term local development 2021 is to identify projects that will contribute to the development of Tunisia by creating constructive changes through the implementation of the proposed local project.
- Bidders must be strictly non-governmental, non-political and have a legal identification published in JORT to be entitled to sign the contract with the Czech Embassy. This will be responsible for monitoring the projects selected for funding during the year 2021.
Relevant areas for project proposals are
- fair trade
- good governance
- integration of people with disabilities
- climate change
- Combating desertification.
- The value of the Czech Republic’s contribution for each project proposal is in the range of a minimum of 25,000 TND up to a maximum of 62,500 TND.
Note: The sustainability of the results and the autonomy of the project after the funding from the Czech Republic has ended will be rewarding criteria and will be taken into account during the evaluation. The Embassy of the Czech Republic in Tunis will accept and evaluate the short-term local project proposals presented on the attached form, duly completed in English and sent to the Embassy.
For more information, visit https://bit.ly/3kDW1qs