The project “Creating a more favorable environment for civil society” (EMBRACE) is funded by the Government of the Kingdom of Norway, and is implemented by the United Nations Development Program (UNDP).
The aim of the Public Call is to strengthen the capacity of CSOs to improve the quality of services provided to citizens in local communities.
All CSOs (associations or foundations), registered in accordance with the applicable legislation in Bosnia and Herzegovina, are invited to submit project proposals in accordance with the following thematic areas. :
- youth, youth activism and volunteerism,
- social inclusion and social services for vulnerable categories,
- civic participation and volunteerism in the community,
- gender equality,
- environmental protection,
- human rights.
- This call envisages the allocation of funds in two LOTs:
- LOT 1 – from 5,000.00 to 20,000.00 BAM
- LOT 2 – from 20,001.00 to 60,000.00 BAM
- The duration of the proposed projects is a minimum of 5 and a maximum of 7 months.
Projects must be implemented exclusively in the area of one local community (local units self-government) in Bosnia and Herzegovina. In exceptional cases, and if there are objective reasons clearly listed and explained in the project proposal, individual activities may be allowed implemented in the territories of other local communities.
- Participation in the Public Invitation is open, on an equal basis, to all CSOs (associations / associations or foundations) registered in accordance with the applicable legislation in Bosnia and Herzegovina.
- To apply for the Public Call, applicants must:
- black_small_square: be formally registered CSOs in accordance with applicable legislation (associations or foundations);
- Potential applicants (CSOs) cannot participate in the call or receive grants if with a proposal project does not submit a signed statement of eligibility . This public call is not open to branches foreign and international associations, foundations and other non – profit organizations that are registered and operate in Bosnia and Herzegovina.
- Applicants will be excluded from participating in the call or from the award of grants if they are at the time of the call for submission of project proposals:
- subjects of conflict of interest,
- guilty of giving false information to an authorized party for contracts, which are required as prerequisite for participation in the call for project proposals or if they are not provide the necessary information
- try to obtain confidential information, influence the evaluation committee or an authorized person contracting party during the evaluation process of the Public Call for Proposals projects
For more information, visit https://procurement-notices.undp.org/view_notice.cfm?notice_id=85043