Applications are now open for its Reece Foundation Grant to support projects both internationally and locally.
The Reece Foundation works with volunteer tradies and the project partners to fund and initiate projects locally and abroad to provide clean water and sanitation where it is needed to create long-lasting change.
What types of projects does the Reece Foundation support?
- The Reece Foundation support WASH projects that connect skilled volunteer tradespeople to communities in need of access to water and sanitation and/or irrigation and water solutions to food insecurity, both in Australia and overseas.
- The Reece Foundation accepts Grant applications for proposals between $5,000 and $30,000.
- Be a not-for-profit organisation or community group, individual or group of individuals sponsored by a not-for-profit entity.
- Have details regarding the specific opportunity you are asking for funding for (including project timelines & budgets)
- Identified a need for access to clean water, sanitation or water for agricultural & food security purposes
- Clearly articulate the need for the trade-skills required in addressing the need identified
- Ability to demonstrate extensive community consultation
- Ability to demonstrate long-term sustainability of the proposed project & ongoing community ownership & maintenance
- Be a not-for-profit organisation, community group, or individual or group of individuals sponsored by a not-for-profit entity
For more information, visit https://www.reecefoundation.charity/get-involved