The Rhode Island Foundation is currently accepting applications for the Bristol Female Charitable Society Fund 2020.
The Bristol Female Charitable Society Fund supports charitable programs and services in the greater East Bay community, with a preference for Bristol, Rhode Island. The fund, begun by 88 prominent Bristol women in 1811, was established at the Foundation in 2003.
Preference is given to programs that promote benevolence and charity, and that especially extend relief to the poor and indigent. Grants generally range between $500 and $5,000.
Organizations may submit only one application per year to the Bristol Female Charitable Society Fund. However, application to this fund does not restrict an organization from applying to another grant program at the Foundation.
- A complete application package includes:
- Completed application form, submitted through online system;
- Completed budget form, also submitted through online system;
- A proposal narrative, found within the application;
- A current list of the applying organization’s board of directors attached to the application,
For more information, visit https://rifoundation.org/grant/bristol-female-charitable-society-fund-grants