Applications are open for a gift from the Rotorua Women’s Club Fund, managed by Geyser Community Foundation.
- Successful applicants will be those who identify as a women or girl, or a women’s group working to make a difference in one of the following areas:
- Total Value for 2023: $5,000
Criteria for Applicants
- Gifts from the Rotorua Women’s Club Fund are open to women and women’s groups based within the Rotorua District community who are committed to creating positive change for local women and girls.
- Applicants must be New Zealand citizens or permanent residents.
- Groups must be at least one of the following:
- Registered charity
- Incorporated society
- Other important information:
- Late applications will not be accepted.
- Gifts must be used for the charitable purpose for which they are granted.
- The gift will be presented to the successful applicant at a special awards ceremony in Rotorua on 1 November 2022.
- The successful applicant/s will be required to supply appropriate documentation such as receipts, to prove that funds have been spent for the charitable purposes specified.
- A gift may be revoked if the recipient’s behaviour is inappropriate or the recipient has breached conditions.
- It is expected that the recipient will use the gift within 12 months of receipt.
- The recipient will be required to provide a written report about how they spent the gift and outline the benefits gained. Reports must be received by the Geyser Community Foundation within six months of receiving the gift.
For more information, visit Geyser Community Foundation.