Nillumbik Shire Council is committed to preventing violence against women and promoting gender equality. The projects will take place throughout the Nillumbik community during the 16 Days of Activism Against Gender-Based Violence campaign from 25 November to 10 December 2020.
- Community events and activities
- Artist, consultant or provider fees
- Equipment or promotional materials
- Projects must reflect the principles of the Council’s Gender Equity Policy.
- Small grants up to $500 are available to support awareness-raising community-led projects in the Nillumbik community that will be undertaken during the 16 Days of Activism against Gender-Based Violence campaign from 25 November to 10 December 2020.
- Incorporated non for profit community groups/organizations or unincorporated groups that are auspiced by an incorporated body that will deliver activities/projects in Nillumbik.
- Minimum $10 million public liability insurance
- No outstanding grant acquittals from a previous Nillumbik Shire Council grant.
Grants will not be considered for:
- Ongoing organizational operating costs;
- Projects that have received full funding from another source;
- Venues that are not accessible eg. no lift or accessible toilet;
- Retrospective funding or projects which are not being run during the 16 Days campaign.
Required Supporting Materials
Along with your completed application form, you need to provide copies of the following documents:
- Current Public Liability Insurance Certificate
- Quotes for any services or products
- requested for funding in the application
- Emails or letters of support from partner organizations.
For more information, visit https://www.nillumbik.vic.gov.au/Living-in/Grants/16-Days-of-Activism-Against-Gender-based-Violence