Deadline: 24 August 2019
The Inter Faith Youth Trust (Alma Royalton-Kisch Trust) is inviting applicants for its Small Grants Programme under Inter Faith Week 2019 to promote the education of children and young people about the religions of the world and funds projects that bring together young people of different faiths to improve collaboration and understanding.
Small Grants Programme for events organised by and for young people focused around Inter Faith Week 10-17 November 2019.
Priority will be given to projects which:
- Actively involve young people in planning, running, and evaluation of the project.
- Promote positive action i.e. young people from different backgrounds coming together to address shared problems like improving green spaces.
- Are run by non-statutory organisations, such as youth clubs, scout/guide groups, local voluntary and community organisations.
The Trust will be awarding small grants up to £800.00 for organisations running events or projects connected with Inter Faith Week 2019
- Grants are awarded for proposals for inter-faith activities by children and young people from Christian, Jewish, Muslim, Hindu, Sikh and other faiths and those of no formal faith in understanding and co-operation.
- The age range for young people is 11-25 years.
- Grants are given only to UK based organisations and are given for the agreed purposes set out in the completed grant application form.
- Grants are for use in accordance with the Trust’s charitable objectives. The Inter Faith Youth Trust as funder takes no responsibility for carrying out the work.
How to Apply
Interested applicants can apply online via given website.
Eligible Country: United Kingdom
For more information, please visit http://www.ifyouthtrust.org.uk/?page_id=8