The Stateline Community Foundation is seeking applications for the Community Impact Grant Program to provide financial support to the programs and services of charitable organizations or causes that enhance the quality of life in the Stateline Area.
They encourage, support and facilitate meaningful dialogue on issues affecting each of their communities, and work with philanthropists to develop creative solutions to meet critical community needs.
Since their inception in 1986 The Stateline Community Foundation has helped public-spirited citizens find ways to address community problems. The funds they manage now number in the millions. Through them, their donors support numerous organizations and serve a variety of extraordinary causes. Their donors and funds all share a common purpose: to make the Wisconsin, Illinois Stateline region a better place to live, work and play.
- The Community Foundation provides funding in the areas of education;
- Health and human services;
- Youth, family and ageing;
- Community development;
- Arts and culture;
- The environment.
The Community Foundation tends to favour projects that:
- Propose innovative, creative and practical solutions to both current and emerging community needs;
- Promote cooperation among agencies without duplicating services;
- Stimulate others to participate in problem-solving;
- Strengthen an agency’s effectiveness or stability;
- Address themselves to prevention as well as remediation.
- Nonprofit organizations recognized under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code are eligible to apply for grants that will benefit the Stateline area including: Beloit, Brodhead, Clinton, Orfordville, Rockton, Roscoe and South Beloit.
- Organizations that have had tax-exempt status suspended by the Internal Revenue Service are not eligible to receive grants from the Stateline Community Foundation.
Letter of Inquiry
In this initial stage of the application process, the Community Foundation will accept Letters of Inquiry from all interested parties who meet the grant criteria. Letters of Inquiry will be reviewed and selected organizations will be invited to submit a Full Grant Application.
- Selected organizations will be notified of their status within 10 days following submission of their letter of inquiry.
- Please submit your letter of inquiry by January 10th.
- Submit Your Letter of Inquiry Online.
Before you begin: You will be asked to provide the following information.
- Your organization’s name;
- Your name and contact information;
- Project description;
- Requested Amount.
For more information, visit https://statelinecf.org/fund/community-impact-grant/