(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
Community Infrastructure includes open spaces, recreation and sports facilities, arts and cultural facilities, community centres and meeting places. This Infrastructure provides places and spaces for building community.
Community Infrastructure Grants support the planning and delivery of projects that aim to upgrade, renovate or construct new or existing community facilities.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
Two categories are available to choose from as follows:
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
- Planning – For costs associated with planning & feasibility activities for future infrastructure projects that demonstrate strong community benefit and align with key priority areas of this program. Grant amounts of up to $50,000.
- Capital Works delivery – To assist with cost of ready to go community infrastructure projects. Infrastructure projects must be openly accessible to and have strong community benefits and align with the key priority areas of this program. Grant amounts of up to $350,000.
- Not for Profit, incorporated bodies or registered under company law who operate on public land managed or owned by Council, or Crown land where the management of the facility is community based and there is access for the broader community.
- Not for Profit, incorporated bodies or registered under company law who operate in facilities NOT located on Council owned or managed land; or managed or maintained by Council which provide access for the broader community.
- Unincorporated bodies with an auspice.
For more information, visit https://www.geelongaustralia.com.au/grants/article/item/8d4cd36e5143fb6.aspx
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.