The European Commission (EC) is currently seeking proposals for the Expanding Acceleration Ecosystems.
- share business acceleration related best practices, knowledge, tools and methods;
- exchange of promising start-ups and SMEs, including women-led businesses, involving participation in acceleration programmes abroad and introduction to foreign financing institutions;
- exchange of accelerator programme experts, including evaluators, thematic experts, mentors and investors;
- establishing links between local actors in developing ecosystems, particularly research, education institutions and local authorities and incoming start-ups, international accelerators and experts to enhance transfer of technology and knowledge to supply them with innovative solution;
- establishing a virtual platform with an overview of accelerator programmes, financial resources, mentors, events in partner ecosystems.
- public bodies (entities established as a public body under national law, including local, regional or national authorities) or international organisations; and
- cases where the individual requested grant amount is not more than EUR 60 000 (lowvalue grant).
- Enhanced openness, competitiveness, and global potential of developing innovation ecosystems and creation of local jobs with high-value added;
- Balanced business activity across Europe;
- Improved quality and outreach of business acceleration services in developing innovation ecosystems.
- the Member States of the European Union, including their outermost regions;
- the Overseas Countries and Territories (OCTs) linked to the Member States;
- eligible non-EU countries:
- countries associated to Horizon Europe;
- low- and middle-income countries.
For more information, visit https://bit.ly/3yUJEgT