Deadline: 27 June 2019
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
The Foretia Foundation has been tackling many of these challenges by focusing on current public health issues and advocating for innovative, research guided health related policies. The Foundation seeks to promote research in health related fields, with the ultimate aim of improving on the health status of Cameroonians. However, the lack of funding has been a major hurdle to health research and development in Cameroon. Young researchers, due to the lack of appropriate funding and support, are unable to develop and publish potentially ground breaking ideas. Ideas which could serve as the evidence needed to revise existing yet failing health policies, or develop new and more effective ones.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
- Funds provided shall be up to a maximum of 500,000 FCFA per research project.
- Funding shall be provided for research projects which could be completed within a period of ONE YEAR. Applicants shall therefore, in the course of requesting for the grant, provide a concise outline of the major research activities to be carried out (and their respective costs) over a well-defined time period.
Criteria are as follows:
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
- Aged 40 years and below at the time the application of the grant is being submitted.
- Be a Master’s or PhD student (in a health-related field), or be a holder of a Master’s degree or PhD (in a health-related field) obtained within the last 10 years.
- Be resident, studying or working in Cameroon.
How to Apply
Applicants can apply online via given website.
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
For more information, please visit https://nkafu.org/pilot-grants-public-health-research-in-cameroon/