The Tasmanian Community Fund has announced the 2021 Improving Wellbeing – Large Grant Program to recognize improved wellbeing as safe, connected, vibrant, healthy, and positive communities.
The focus areas for the improving wellbeing rounds have been developed with feedback from the Tasmanian community and will continue to evolve.
Through these rounds the TCF seeks collaborative and sustainable projects that increase community wellbeing in one or more of the following areas:
- Improving mental health outcomes;
- Reducing violence including bullying;
- Enhancing preventable health outcomes;
- Reducing homelessness;
- Increasing community connection;
- Reducing social isolation;
- Diverting from the justice system;
- Addressing addictive behaviours.
- Around $2 million is available for allocation through this round.
- Improving Wellbeing Round 2021: $100 000 to $500 000.
- To be eligible to apply, organisations must be:
- not for profit;
- incorporated or be a not-for-profit legal entity, or sponsored by an incorporated organisation or a not-for-profit legal entity; and
- based in Tasmania, or proposing to undertake a project in Tasmania.
- Preference in funding will be given to projects that best demonstrate:
- benefit to the Tasmanian community;
- innovation and proactivity;
- an integrated and collaborative approach, avoiding duplication;
- value for money;
- community support for the project, particularly from any partners;
- high levels of other financial or in-kind contributions;
- the ability to build and strengthen community capacity;
- good prospects for successful implementation; and
- volunteer and community involvement with the project.
For more information, visit https://tascomfund.org/what-we-fund/community-wellbeing