Deadline: 15 December 2019
The Chrysalis Trust is accepting applications from the UK registered charities providing public benefit. The trust is able to provide support for both capital projects and core funding.
- Relief of poverty and disability
- Provision of access to shelter, education, healthcare and water
- Less popular and hard to fund activities/projects
- All grants are made at the discretion of the trustees without discrimination on any grounds. Amongst other things, the trustees will consider the following criteria:
- The ability of the applicant to demonstrate that they provide public benefit
- The impact the grant will make
- The number of people the grant will benefit and for how long
- How any shortfall in funding for the project will be raised
- The time scale for the project
- Please DO NOT apply unless applicants are registered with the UK Charities Commission
- No research – academic or medical
- No holidays or outings
- No arts or entertainment activities
- No animal welfare
- No local appeals outside of the North East of England
- No general appeals. There will be no response to general appeal communications.
How to Apply
Applicants can submit their applications via email at the address given on the website.
Eligible Country: United Kingdom
For more information, please visit http://www.chrysalis-trust.co.uk/criteria.php