Deadline: 15 December 2019
The Chrysalis Trust is accepting applications from the UK registered charities providing public benefit. The trust is able to provide support for both capital projects and core funding.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
- Relief of poverty and disability
- Provision of access to shelter, education, healthcare and water
- Less popular and hard to fund activities/projects
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
- All grants are made at the discretion of the trustees without discrimination on any grounds. Amongst other things, the trustees will consider the following criteria:
- The ability of the applicant to demonstrate that they provide public benefit
- The impact the grant will make
- The number of people the grant will benefit and for how long
- How any shortfall in funding for the project will be raised
- The time scale for the project
- Please DO NOT apply unless applicants are registered with the UK Charities Commission
- No research – academic or medical
- No holidays or outings
- No arts or entertainment activities
- No animal welfare
- No local appeals outside of the North East of England
- No general appeals. There will be no response to general appeal communications.
How to Apply
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
Applicants can submit their applications via email at the address given on the website.
Eligible Country: United Kingdom
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
For more information, please visit http://www.chrysalis-trust.co.uk/criteria.php