Deadline: 25 August 2017
The Dunhill Medical Trust is seeking applications for its Project Grants that are focused on the development of care and support services for older people which are innovative and/or based on evidence of best practice and which can become self-sustaining within a planned period.
The Trust will expect the beneficiary organisation to have a robust plan to create the ongoing revenue to maintain the service as the charitable funding diminishes and to have processes in place to ensure minimum disruption to the beneficiaries in implementing these plans.
Priority will be given to services which are focused on older people, enhance existing mainstream services and which are not currently funded by statutory organisations elsewhere in the UK.
- Minimum award: £5k
- Maximum award: £40k
Applications can only be considered from organisations or groups which are charitable as defined by UK charity law. This includes UK registered charities and relevant exempt charities. Proposals from non-charitable organisations (such as the NHS or social enterprises) may only be considered in exceptional circumstances and where the purposes for which the grant is sought are:
- for the public benefit; and not for private benefit that is more than nominal or incidental to the charitable purposes.
- Applications from any geographical area within the UK are eligible for consideration and will be considered on merit alone.
- As a general rule, applicant organisations will be expected to have a policy of inclusiveness, equality and non-discrimination (i.e. applications should not be unduly restrictive).
- All applications from previous grant holders will be considered on their own merit. Although the outcome of any previous grant will be taken into account, new applications will not receive preferential consideration.
- The Trust will not normally support applications for its schemes for community-based organisations with an annual income in excess of £10M or with £100M or more in assets).
How to Apply
Eligible Applicants can apply online via given website.
Eligible Country: United Kingdom
For more information, please visit Project Grants.