The Elsa U. Pardee Foundation is seeking applications for its grant program to support research in the field of cancer and to provide for others the advantages of new knowledge and techniques for the treatment of this related group of disabling and frequently lethal diseases.
- Post-docs who are on the tenure track and have a tenured mentor are eligible. Priority is given to researchers at non-profit institutions in the United States who are new to the field of cancer research, or to established research investigators examining new approaches to cancer cure.
- The Foundation funds projects for a one-year period which will allow the establishment of capabilities of new cancer researchers or new cancer approaches by established cancer researchers. It is anticipated that this early-stage funding by the Foundation may lead to subsequent and expanded support using government agency funding.
- Project relevance to cancer detection, treatment, or cure should be clearly identified.
- By design, there are no limits set on the grant amount that can be requested. It must be reasonable and clearly supported by the scope of the project outlined in the application.
- Applications requesting more than 5% overhead are usually not considered.
How to Apply
- In order to begin your grant proposal, you must create an account.
- After your account is created, you can login to continue the process.
- The Principal Investigator will be notified by email of the official grant results.
- For awarded grant proposals, a final report is required to be submitted. This report has two sections: Scientific Project Summary and Financial Summary. Both summaries should be combined into one PDF document not to exceed 6 pages.
- The grant recipient should submit this document one year after the award is received. To submit this report, you should login with the same account you used to submit the proposal.
For more information, visit https://pardeefoundation.org/how-to-apply/