Deadline: 1 October 2017
The International Visegrad Fund is currently inviting eligible organizations from the Visegrad countries (V4) and worldwide for its “Visegrad Grants” program to foster regional cooperation between the V4 countries and projects advancing innovativeness and sustainability in Central and Eastern Europe.
Grant amounts vary depending on the size and scope of the project. The average grant support for supported project in 2016 was around €20,000.
- Culture and common identity
- Education and capacity building
- Innovation, R&D, entrepreneurship
- Democratic values and the media
- Public policy and institutional partnerships
- Regional development, environment and tourism
- Social development
- Any legal entity (organization) worldwide is eligible to apply with a project proposal involving participation of project partners from at least 3 V4 countries.
- The active involvement of partners from 3 V4 countries is therefore a prerequisite for applying.
- Preferences are given to groups of non-governmental, civil society organizations (CSOs) and municipalities and local governments
- Applications submitted by schools, higher education institutions, research and scientific bodies and public institutions in general will also be considered.
- Natural persons (individual citizens) or institutions of state administration (ministries, government agencies, embassies, etc.) cannot apply nor can be valid project partners.
How to Apply
Applications must be submitted online via given website.
For more information, please visit Visegrad Grants.