Deadline: 1 March 2017
The Embassy of the Kingdom of the Netherlands is seeking applications for its 2017 round “the Human Rights Fund and Shiraka Program” to encourage projects that introduce new ideas and seek innovation.
- Human Rights Fund
- Shiraka Program
- Human Rights Fund: Indicative budgets can go up to a maximum of JOD 100.000 (for a one year project) and up to a maximum of JOD 200.000(for a two years project)
- Shiraka Program: Indicative budgets can go up to a maximum of JOD 100.000 (for a one year project) and up to a maximum of JOD 200.000 (for a two years project)
- To be eligible for a contribution under the Human Rights Fund, activities must relate to one or more of the following themes:
- Freedom of expression and Internet freedom
- Women’s rights; improved gender sensitive policies
- Death penalty
- Climate change mitigation & adaptation with focus on gender mainstreaming
- To be eligible for a contribution under the Shiraka Program activities must relate to:
- Only non-governmental or semi-governmental non-profit organizations can apply.
- Duration of the project may not exceed two years.
- Activities are to be implemented in Jordan.
- Charitable or commercial activities are not eligible.
How to Apply
Applications must be submitted via email at the address given on the website.
Eligible Country: Jordan
For more information, please visit The Netherlands Embassy in Jordan.