Applications are now open for the Plattsmouth Community Foundation Fund to mobilize charitable giving and to provide a mechanism to support the civic, recreational, cultural, educational, and other appropriate needs of the community.
PCFF makes grants annually to further projects and causes that advance the goal: to develop Plattsmouth as a vibrant community that honors the past, celebrates the present, and looks to the future.
The Plattsmouth Community Foundation Fund is an affiliated fund of the Nebraska Community Foundation. This helps keep their operation costs low to better serve their community.
A vibrant community that:
- Honors the past and plans for the future.
- Engages in philanthropic endeavors that serve as a catalyst for economic development and youth and adult leadership.
- Is attractive and bustling so that the youth return, participate, and ‘give back’.
Preference will be given to projects that:
- Support the PCFF goal;
- Focus on the Hometown Competitiveness pillars that are designed to build upon hometown assets and resources already available in the community. These include:
- Youth Engagement;
- Charitable Assets;
- Are new or have been updated to target current Plattsmouth needs.
- Plattsmouth community charitable organizations with a 501c(3) status.
- Government entities serving the Plattsmouth Community.
For more information, visit https://www.nebcommfound.org/give/plattsmouth-community-foundation-fund/