The Community Foundation of Posey County is accepting applications for the Women’s Fund Grants Program to support a variety of projects or programs that are important to Posey County women.
- The Women’s Fund of Posey County welcomes funding requests from non-profit organizations that are tax-exempt under sections 501(c)(3) and 509(a) of the Internal Revenue Code and from governmental agencies serving Posey County.
- Funding requests from other non-profit organizations to carry out charitable projects or activities in Posey County may be accepted; however, the non-profit may be required to obtain a fiscal sponsor.
- Applications submitted by an entity under the auspices of another agency must include a written statement signed by the agency’s board president on behalf of the board of directors agreeing to act as the entity’s fiscal sponsor, to receive grant monies if awarded, and to oversee the proposed project.
- The Women’s Fund Steering Committee will review funding requests and will contact grant applicants for an interview. Once interviews have concluded, the Steering Committee will make its recommendations on funding to the Community Foundation. No lobbying or soliciting of Steering Committee or Board members will be permitted.
- If the funding request is approved, the organization may be required to submit a final report at project completion.
For more information, visit https://www.communityfoundationalliance.org/grant/womens-fund-grant-program/