The Kosciusko County Community Foundation has launched the Community Funds Grants Program. These grants are awarded based on a competitive grant application process. Nonprofit organizations serving Kosciusko County are eligible to apply in seven areas of interest:
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
Areas of Interest
The Foundation favors awarding grants for:
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
- Reach a broad segment of the community, especially those affecting citizens whose needs are not being met by existing services that are normally expected to be provided by private rather than government sources
- Request seed money to create innovative opportunities to meet needs in the community
- Stimulate and encourage additional funding
- Promote cooperation and avoid duplication
- Help make a charitable organization more effective and efficient to be self-sustaining
- Kosciusko County
The Foundation will not consider grants for:
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
- Political activities or those designated to influence legislation;
- National organizations (unless the monies are to be used solely to benefit citizens of Kosciusko County);
- Fund-raising projects;
- The direct benefit of the donor or the donor’s family;
- Religious organizations for the sole purpose of furthering that religion (this prohibition does not apply to funds created by donors who have specifically designated religious organizations as beneficiaries of the funds);
- Contributions to endowments.
The Foundation places a low priority on the following, which are unlikely to receive funding:
- Projects where Kosciusko County Community Foundation is the sole funder;
- Reduction of debt (including payment for items purchased prior to grant approval);
- Attendance at conferences, seminars or other projects;
- Programs that fall more appropriately under government funding, such as operating expenses for public;
- Schools and police or fire protection;
- Requests from organizations that have an open Community Funds grant file (i.e., a balance remaining on a previous grant or an unfiled final report).
For more information, visit https://www.kcfoundation.org/grants/community-fund-grants/
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.