Deadline: 31 May 2019
Thomas Wall Trust is seeking applications from registered charities for its Grant program.
Thomas Wall II created his Trust in 1920 for the “encouragement and assistance of educational work and social service”. Today, the Trust continues to assist in these areas by providing grants to individuals and organisations.
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
People who meet all of the following requirements are eligible for funding:
- Specific projects or activities serving the educational and social needs of the community.
- Grants do not normally exceed £1,000 and it must be clear how a grant of this size will make a significant contribution to the project or activity.
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
- The Trust can only accept applications from registered charities.
- The Trust can only accept applications from charities with an annual income of less than £100,000.
What will not be funded
- Building or redevelopment work
- Projects which take place within hospital, nursing or residential care settings
- Medical research
- General running costs
- Projects outside the UK
- Organisations that are not registered charities
- Charities that were established less than 2 years ago (for Charity Commission auditing purposes)
- Charities with an income of more than £100,000 per annum
- Requests from small branches of larger charities, if the small branch does not have its own independant set of accounts.
How to Apply
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
Applicants can apply via given website.
Eligible Country: United Kingdom
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.
For more information, please visit https://bit.ly/2FZpXsx