Deadline: 31 May 2019
Thomas Wall Trust is seeking applications from registered charities for its Grant program.
Thomas Wall II created his Trust in 1920 for the “encouragement and assistance of educational work and social service”. Today, the Trust continues to assist in these areas by providing grants to individuals and organisations.
People who meet all of the following requirements are eligible for funding:
- Specific projects or activities serving the educational and social needs of the community.
- Grants do not normally exceed £1,000 and it must be clear how a grant of this size will make a significant contribution to the project or activity.
- The Trust can only accept applications from registered charities.
- The Trust can only accept applications from charities with an annual income of less than £100,000.
What will not be funded
- Building or redevelopment work
- Projects which take place within hospital, nursing or residential care settings
- Medical research
- General running costs
- Projects outside the UK
- Organisations that are not registered charities
- Charities that were established less than 2 years ago (for Charity Commission auditing purposes)
- Charities with an income of more than £100,000 per annum
- Requests from small branches of larger charities, if the small branch does not have its own independant set of accounts.
How to Apply
Applicants can apply via given website.
Eligible Country: United Kingdom
For more information, please visit https://bit.ly/2FZpXsx