Deadline: 15 September 2016
The Foundation encourages collaboration among organizations in the United States and Latin America and prefers to fund those institutions that are actively engaged with external stakeholders in addressing an issue of concern. Funding for general support may be considered on a limited basis.
The Foundation has identified program areas in which focused, expert research and innovation has the potential to make significant positive impact. Proposals should address one of these areas of interest:
- Democratic Governance: addressing Governance and Equitable Economic Growth
- Education: addressing Access, Quality and Public Financing
- Sustainable Resource Management: addressing water issues and promote Sustainable Management Practices
- U.S. Policy toward Latin America: addressing migration and immigration and security
- Proposal must be submitted by an organizational entity with 501(c) 3 charitable status (or its equivalent, if the organization is based outside the United States).
- The project/program for which funding is sought must be geographically focused on Latin America.
- Applications must be submitted in English language.